No meething this week
Since I won't be around, there won't be a regular meeting this week. However, I suggest each teams (ui, model, core) have a meeting and do some work together.
Once again, if you are not sure about what you need to do, email me about it and ask questions. I'm pretty sure you'll have tones of questions but didn't get a single question so far.
I know you guys are busy with school, but you guys agreed on spending at least 5 hours per week working on vcode when you joined innocode. I hope to see more commitment and love toward innocode in future.
Once again, if you are not sure about what you need to do, email me about it and ask questions. I'm pretty sure you'll have tones of questions but didn't get a single question so far.
I know you guys are busy with school, but you guys agreed on spending at least 5 hours per week working on vcode when you joined innocode. I hope to see more commitment and love toward innocode in future.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home